Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter Dream

Come inside... ( click here for larger image )
This lovely Holly Dress by Bilo is a limited edition design for the holiday, found only during the month of December.  So hurry to get it!  It comes in several colors and styles.  As soon as I tried slipped into it, I knew just the perfect shoes and hurried over to SLink for the glittery peeptoe heels I had seen earlier.

Winter Dream ( click here for larger image
My search for the perfect necklace took far too long and had me all over the grid, but eventually found and fell in love with the Lotus necklace by Mandala.  I love how a few of the petals have fallen from the central design.


Warm kisses,
Boudica


Credits:
Holly Dress - silver, by Bilo
Shoes: Glitter Peeptoe - silver, by SLink
Necklace: Lotus by Mandala
Hair: Intended by Magika
Skin: Shylah by Belleza
Lashes: Lelutka
Poses: Del May
Location: Wolf Mountain Ski Resort



No comments:

Post a Comment